TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. GeneralThis is the most recent Terms of Service agreement as of March 17, 2018.IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO ACCEPT ALL TERMS OF SERVICE FOR THE Social Uplifted WEBSITE THEN PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER OR ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT.Any further changes modify and replace all former agreements.2. Service
We are constantly updating product and service offerings on the Service. We may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our advertising on other web sites. The information found on the Service may contain errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Products or services may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable on the Service and we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information found on the Service.We therefore reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
Social Uplifted reserves the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order, if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected, or other reasons.For Purchases made on a third party marketplace, that marketplace also reserves the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order, if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected, or other reasons.You agree that upon purchasing our services, that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute. Upon a fraudulent attempt to file a dispute, we receive the right, if necessary, to reset all followers and likes, terminate your account and/or permanently ban your IP address.If you fail to reply within 1 week you will automatically forfeit any chance of a refund for that weeks and previous weeks payments and instead be applied “time” as service for the monies paid.Some parts of the Service are billed on a subscription basis (“Subscription(s)”). You will be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis (“Billing Cycle”). Billing cycles are set either on a monthly or annual basis, depending on the type of subscription plan you select when purchasing a Subscription.A valid payment method, including credit card, is required to process the payment for your Subscription. You shall provide Social Uplifted with accurate and complete billing information including full name, address, state, zip code, telephone number, and a valid payment method information. By submitting such payment information, you automatically authorize Social Uplifted to charge all Subscription fees incurred through your account to any such payment instruments.Should automatic billing fail to occur for any reason, Social Uplifted will issue an electronic invoice indicating that you must proceed manually, within a certain deadline date, with the full payment corresponding to the billing period as indicated on the invoice.Social Uplifted, in our sole discretion and at any time, may modify the Subscription fees for the Subscriptions. Any Subscription fee change will become effective at the end of the then-current Billing Cycle.Social Uplifted will provide a reasonable prior notice of any change in Subscription fees to give you an opportunity to terminate your Subscription before such change becomes effective.Your continued use of the Service after the Subscription fee change comes into effect constitutes your agreement to pay the modified Subscription fee amount.
4. RegistrationWe may require your social media login credentials to obtain required information for Social Uplifted services.By subscribing to a specific term, you must pay for the complete term time before cancelling your subscription. If no notice your term time will fall into the exact same term time. If at any stage you would like to cancel your term please contact support to advise them of this & allow 24 hours. You agree by registering or accepting this agreement that you are at least 18 years of age.5. CopyrightYou will in no way copy any programming, text or images used on the Social Uplifted website without the written consent of a Social Uplifted representative.6. ContentOur Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for the Content that you post on or through the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.By posting Content on or through the Service, You represent and warrant that: (i) the Content is yours (you own it) and/or you have the right to use it and the right to grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) that the posting of your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity. We reserve the right to terminate the account of anyone found to be infringing on a copyright.You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Service and you are responsible for protecting those rights. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for Content you or any third party posts on or through the Service. However, by posting Content using the Service you grant us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the Service. You agree that this license includes the right for us to make your Content available to other users of the Service, who may also use your Content subject to these Terms.Social Uplifted has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit all Content provided by users.In addition, Content found on or through this Service are the property of Social Uplifted or used with permission. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or use said Content, whether in whole or in part, for commercial purposes or for personal gain, without express advance written permission from us.
7. Reviews & Public UsageIf asked for a Social Uplifted review, we have the rights to utilize reviews publicly on forums, and websites unless specifically asked to remain confidential. We can remove your review if contacted – allow 2 business days and it will be removed.8. LiabilitiesOur Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Social Uplifted.Social Uplifted has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.You acknowledge and agree that Social Uplifted shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third party web sites or services. Social Uplifted is in no way liable for any account suspension or picture deletion done by any third party web sites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party web sites or services that you visit.In no event shall Social Uplifted, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
9. DisclaimerSocial Uplifted will not be responsible for any damages you or your business may suffer. Social Uplifted makes no guarantees of any kind, expressed or implied for the services we provide. Since Social Uplifted uses the internet to deliver services, we cannot guarantee up time or availability of our website.10. Change of TermsThis Terms of Service is subject to change at any time. Notices of change will be considered given and effective on the date posted on our website. The changes made will become effective the date they are posted on our website. No further notice by Social Uplifted is required upon your continued use of our website or software.
11. TerminationWe may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to the Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of the Terms.
If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.12. IndemnificationYou agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Social Uplifted and its licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees), resulting from or arising out of a) your use and access of the Service, by you or any person using your account and password; b) a breach of these Terms, c) Content posted on the Service., or d) Any work performed or the results of that work.13. DisclaimerYour use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.Social Uplifted, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.14. Governing LawThese Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of California, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding the Service.
Need a refund? We are happy to help. Since Social Uplifted is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we are unable to issue refunds once the order is placed and the product is delivered. Once your payment has been completed, our product is automatically delivered to you and it’s your responsibility to enter proper information and utilize our digital goods to your advantage. Unless otherwise expressly stated, all fees are non-cancellable and non-refundable. At the end of each billing cycle, unused credits expire.However, we realize that exceptional circumstance can take place with regard to the character of the product we supply. Therefore, we honor requests for the refund on the following reasons:Non-delivery of the product: in some cases the process times are slower, and it may take a little longer for your orders to finish. In this case we recommend contacting us for assistance. Claims for non-delivery must be submitted to our support department in writing within 3 days from the order placing date. Otherwise the campaign will be considered completed.Unsatisfactory: If you are 100% unsatisfied and we can adhere to the results provided you will be granted a refund minus the credit card processing fee and a $49.99 refund processing fee, if requested within 3 days from the order placing date. Clear evidence must be provided proving that we failed to fulfill your order as described. Complaints which are based merely on the client’s false expectations or wishes are not honored.Product not-as-described: such issues should be reported to our support department within 3 days from the date of the purchase. Clear evidence must be provided proving that the purchased product is not as it is described on the website. Complaints which are based merely on the client’s false expectations or wishes are not honored.
If you’re facing a technical issue with the our product, please contact us at email@example.comYour case will qualify for a refund if it meets this condition:You purchased our product less than 3 days ago and we could not resolve your technical issues that you faced with our product.
Your case will not qualify for a refund if it meets these conditions:
1. You no longer wish to use our product. You needed it temporarily but don’t need it anymore.2. You reported an issue but do not wish to cooperate with us to help troubleshoot it.3. You misunderstood what the product does. Through our website or custom proposals, we have explained everything in great detail, leaving no room for confusion.4. The product works well but a third-party product causes an issue. Technical issues caused by other products do not qualify as the right grounds for a refund.
If you qualify for the refund please submit your request at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Social Uplifted subscriptions automatically renew when your contract expires to ensure you have continuous access. You will be charged for a new subscription term on the renewal date.
The Social Uplifted uses the payment method you entered during purchase for subscription renewal. If you prefer to use a different payment method for recurring billing for subscription renewal, please contact us at email@example.com
About Monthly Renewal
If you choose a Monthly subscription, you are charged the renewal rate automatically each month on an ongoing basis until you cancel automatic renewal. If you wish to subscribe for only one month or end your subscription after several months, you must visit your Social Uplifted account and turn off the automatic renewal setting before your account renews for the next monthly term.
Subscription Cancellation Policy
You may cancel your subscription at any time. You are responsible for the full subscription fee in the monthly billing cycle in which you cancel. Once your account has been billed, all sales are final and there will be no refunds. If you cancel your subscription but are not eligible for a refund, you’ll retain access to the subscription until it expires. At the end of each Billing Cycle, your Subscription will automatically renew under the exact same conditions unless you cancel it or Social Uplifted cancels it. You may cancel your Subscription renewal through your online account management page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org from your billing email address prior to your renewal date. Any cancellation request from non-billing email address or via phone or SMS or any other channels shall be considered invalid and ignored for security reasons.
Participating Merchant Policies
Related services and offerings with links from this website and product have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Online merchants and others who participate in our services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
Collection of Information
In the event that we collect personally identifiable information, like names, email addresses, etc., please take note that these are voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
We may also disclose your personal information, without notice, if such action is necessary to:
(a) Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on the Site;
(b) Protect and defend the rights or property of the Site;
(c) Act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.This website belongs to Social UpliftedAddress: P.O. 931593 Los Angeles, CA 90093 USAEmail: email@example.com